I have tested the below suggestion locally which works perfectly however when I deploy my app to a test server I get the following error.
Could not load file or assembly 'ChilkatDotNet45.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
The Chilkat .NET assembly is a mixed-mode assembly, meaning that the internal implementation is written in C++ and compiles to native code. Given that it is created using Visual Studio 2012 (using VC++), the Microsoft VC++ 2012 runtime libs need to be present on the computer.
The VC++ 2012 redistributables (x86, x64) can be downloaded and installed from: