Archived Forum Post
Imap pre-sales questions
Apr 27 '15 at 10:09
I'm looking forward to using Chilkat Imap. But I have some pre-sales questions:
- A while ago you told me that you wanted to do a plugin for Xojo. Is this still in the works? If not I've started to use declares with the Objective C dylib.
- Is MAPI supported?
- I'm planning for all sorts of authentication methods. NTLM, oauth2 etc. What do I need to buy? Everything?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals
- The Xojo plugin is planned. The major work involved with it has to do with generating the Xojo classes wrapper that will call into the DLL (not an ActiveX, but just a DLL exporting functions). The difficulty has to do with the format of the Xojo source..
- MAPI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messaging_Application_Programming_Interface) is not supported.
- The IMAP license alone includes all the IMAP authentication methods. The "Chilkat Bundle" would provide license to all existing Chilkat products + updates for a year.
Great! Thanks for the information. I've started using declares in Xojo. Will buy soon.